About Dr Shantanu Mallick
SPECIALTY : Pain Management / Support Specialties
DESIGNATION : Consultant
DEPARTMENT : Anesthesiology
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS : Hiranandani Fortis Hospital, Vashi, Mumbai
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 23 +
GENDER : Male
LANGUAGE : English, Hindi
Dr Shantanu Mallick Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 22 6285 7001, 022 6285 7001, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Hiranandani Fortis Hospital, Vashi, Mumbai, Location: Mini Sea Shore Road, Juhu Nagar, Sector 10A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703, India
Dr Mallick is the first Pain Physician in Navi Mumbai and the entire Konkan region of Maharashtra to receive the FIPP (Fellowship In Interventional Pain Practice) Degree from the World Institute of Pain in the United Kingdom. It is a significant achievement in the discipline of pain management. Since 2000, he has been practicing successfully in Navi Mumbai at various hospitals, including Fortis hospital, MGM hospital, Vashi, Swaraj Vinamra Hospital, Vashi, MITR Hospital, Kharghar, etc.
After graduating from Narendrapur Ramakrishna Mission, one of the institutions in West Bengal, he earned his MBBS from R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata, one of the earliest medical colleges in India, in 1995.He worked with his father, Dr Mallick, a renowned gynecologist in Burdwan (West Bengal), after completing his primary training in anesthesia. Since the outset of his career, he has favored pain management and regional anesthesia.
- FIPP ( UK ) , Hungry, World Institute of Pain , 2011
- DA , MGM Medical College – Navi Mumbai , 1999
- MBBS , R.G.Kar Medical College & Hospital,Kolkata, , 1987
- MD , D Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai , null
Memberships, Recognitions & Awards
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of World Institute of Pain – Texax
- Member of Indian Society of Anesthesiologist
- Founder Member of ISA Navi Mumbai City Branch
- Fellowship In Interventional Pain Practice From Hungry Under World Institute Of Pain – Texas
- Fellowship On Minimal Invasive Spine Procedure – Thailand – King Chulalongkorm Memorial Hospital
- Attended Several Workshop In National & International Zone As Faculty & Deliget
Email Address: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Dr Shantanu Mallick practice?
How can I take an appointment with Dr Shantanu Mallick?
To take an appointment with Dr Mallick, call +91 22 6285 7001, 022 6285 7001 or visit the Doctors Gallery profile for an online appointment.
Why do patients visit Dr Shantanu Mallick?
Dr Mallick sees patients frequently for Pain Management / Support Specialties related treatment.
Contact us: Facebook Link