About Dr Sng Kevin Kaity
Specialty: General Surgery
Languages: English, Indonesian, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Master of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (General Surgery)
- Dr Sng Kevin Kaity is a general surgeon currently practicing at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore. He is specialized in colorectal surgery, endoscopy, laparoscopic surgery, and general surgery.
Dr Sng then pursued postgraduate training in surgery, gaining experience in a variety of public institutions such as Changi General Hospital, Singapore General Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, and KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
Dr Sng Kevin Kaity studied in Korea under the distinguished mentorship of Professor Kim Seon Hahn, a world-renowned robotic and laparoscopic colorectal surgeon, as part of the Ministry of Health’s Health Manpower Development Plan Fellowship. Dr Sng completed the International Fellowship for Robotic and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery at Korea University Anam Hospital in Seoul, Korea in 2012. Dr Sng holds memberships in the Singapore Society of Colorectal Surgeons and the Asia-Pacific Hernia Society.
- Dr Sng Kevin Kaity was previously a consultant and director of the Changi General Hospital’s colorectal service (CGH). He has served as Co-Director of the Centre for Advanced Clinical and Surgical Skills and as a member of the CGH’s Credentialing Committee for Laparoscopic Procedures. Dr Sng was named Clinical Senior Lecturer at the National University of Singapore Medical School in 2012 and previously served as an examiner for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Final Professional Examination. Since 2011, he has been affiliated with the Singhealth Residency Program, serving as a Faculty Member for the General Surgery, Family Medicine, and Transitional Year Residency Programs. Dr Sng has written several papers in peer-reviewed publications both domestically and internationally and serves as a reviewer for a variety of international journals, including the Singapore Medical Journal, the Journal of Pediatric Surgery, and the World Journal of Surgical Oncology.
Colorectal cancer, colorectal polyps, haemorrhoids, piles, gallbladder stones, cholecystitis, appendicitis, hernia, perianal abscesses, perianal fistulas, anal fissures, lipomas, epidermal cysts, sebaceous cysts, and skin abscesses are among the conditions he treats. Additionally, he performs colorectal screenings and stoma surgery.
Dr Sng Kevin Kaity Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.