About Dr Sunit Mediratta
Experience: 20 yrs+
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB, MNAMS
Clinic: Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
(04:00 PM-05:00 PM)
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,South Delhi
Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha, Sarita Vihar,Delhi-Mathura RoadSouth Delhi, India.
- Dr. Sunit Mediratta is widely regarded as one of the finest neurosurgeons in Delhi-NCR, with more than twenty-five years of experience in patient care. He is an expert in the treatment of brain and spinal cord tumors, head injuries, and strokes. Moreover, he continues to function as the official trackside neurosurgeon for the Indian F1 racing team. His scope of work includes spinal and cerebral tumour embolisation, carotid-cavernous fistula treatment, brain dural arteriovenous fistula embolisation, laminectomy and peripheral neurosurgery, foot drop, brain aneurysm coiling, treatment of nerve and muscle disorders, pediatric neurosurgery, vagus nerve stimulation (epilepsy), aneurysm surgery, spinal tumour, lumbar spine fixation, brain tumour treatment, cervical herniated disc treatment, and pituitary surgery.
- Dr. Sunit and other neurosurgeons treat conditions that affect the structure and function of the brain and spinal cord. These delicate and vital organs are protected by the cranium and spinal column. However, they could be affected by genetic defects, trauma, blood blockages that cause tissue damage, infections in the cerebrospinal fluid, or cancerous growths in the surrounding area.
- Brain surgeons perform burr hole surgery, craniotomies, spinal and cerebral tumor embolisation, laminectomy, vagus nerve stimulation for epilepsy, lumbar spine fixation, and pituitary gland surgeries routinely.
- Dr. Sunit is extraordinarily placid and patient with his patients. His affable bedside demeanor is renowned for putting patients and their families at ease. “Patients are understandably anxious prior to brain surgery. In addition to our clinical expertise, we should attempt to help them relax so that they can undergo surgery and recover with our assistance when they are at their most vulnerable “says Dr Mediratta.
- It is not surprising that Dr. Sunit is regarded as one of the finest neurosurgeons in South Delhi, given his keen sense of patient-centered care and commitment to the patients under his care.
Dr Sunit Mediratt Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): +91 11 7179 1090, For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076, India.
Contact us: Facebook Link