About Dr Vivien Yip Cherng Hui
Designation: Deputy Head of Service (Glaucoma), Consultant
Qualification: MBBS (UK), MMed (Ophth), FAMS
Clinical Interests: Cataracts, General Ophthalmology
- Dr Vivien Yip Cherng Hui is a Consultant at the National Healthcare Group’s Tan Tock Seng Hospital Eye Institute.
- Dr Vivien Yip Cherng Hui earned a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry in the United Kingdom in 2006.
- She got a Master of Medicine in Ophthalmology in 2012 and finished her specialized study in Ophthalmology in 2016. She was designated chief medical officer and chief registrar during her training in 2009 and 2016, respectively. Additionally, she is a Fellow of the American Academy of Medicine (Singapore).
- Dr Yip is interested in research and has presented and published in a variety of national and international conferences and journals. She received two research grants and was also recognized with a Merit award for her oral presentation at the 2013 NHG Eye Institute International Ophthalmology Congress.
- Dr Yip is also a Clinical Lecturer at the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine. She is also interested in Primary Eye Care and is involved in Optometrist training and teaching.
- Dr Yip’s specialties include glaucoma, cataract surgery, and general ophthalmology.
Dr Vivien Yip Cherng Hui Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.