About Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael
Specialty / Subspecialties: Urology
AFFILIATED HOSPITALS: International Urology, Fertility And Gynaecology Centre
Languages: English, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (Surgery)
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Urology)
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, USA
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
Education & Experience:
- Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael is a US fellowship-trained urologist practising at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael’s subspecialties are urinary stones, prostate, female urology, male fertility and cancer.
- Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael has received postgraduate fellowship training in the USA, focussing on endourology and urolithiasis, female urology and robotic surgery.
- Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael has an international standing as a urologist, having achieved a variety of global positions in urology. He is currently the associate editor at British Journal of Urology International, board director of US-based International Society of Endourology, co-chairman of WHO 2nd International Consultation on Stone Disease, executive committee council member of Urological Association of Asia, and deputy director and consultant at Asian School of Urology.
- He was the founding president of Asian Society of Endourology, and the secretary-general of Asian Society for Female Urology. He was also formerly the president of Singapore Urological Association.
- Dr Wong has received numerous international awards for his leadership and accomplishments in urology, including the Global Leadership in Urology 2018 by the American Urological Association at the American national congress in San Francisco in May 2018.
- His work in the field of urology is also well-recognised by the national urology bodies in India, Thailand and Singapore. He delivered the Thailand national urological lecture in April 2017, the Indian national urological lecture in January 2016, and the Singapore annual urological lecture in October 2017.
- In 2018, he was selected to deliver the annual Asklepios University Hospital lecture in Hamburg, Germany.
- Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael spent nearly 22 years at Singapore General Hospital where he held positions as director of the urology centre, director of endourology and stone disease, and director of female urology.
Dr Wong Yuet Chen Michael Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): BOOK BY Tel 68381212, Fax 68381216, Orchard +65 6250 0000, Novena +65 6898 6898 & Online Appointment here.
Chamber Name & Address: Mount Elizabeth Hospital, International Urology, Fertility And Gynaecology Centre, 3 Mount Elizabeth #10-09, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore 228510.
Read: Our Health Tips
Like: Our Facebook Page