About Dr Yang Tze Yi Steve
Specialty: Respiratory Medicine
Languages: English, Hokkien, Mandarin
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- European Diploma in Intensive Care
- Dr Yang Tze Yi Steve is a pulmonologist at Parkway East Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital, and Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
He is particularly passionate about respiratory critical care, interstitial lung disease, and end-stage lung disease.
He graduated from the National University of Singapore with a basic medical degree in 1994 and then completed residency training in respiratory medicine and intensive care medicine at the Singapore General Hospital.
- Dr Yang Tze Yi Steve continued his education at the University of Washington Medical Centre in Seattle, USA, where he received further training in intensive care medicine and interstitial lung disease. He is a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians, the Singapore Chapter of Respiratory Physicians, and the Singapore Chapter of Intensive Care Physicians (Singapore). Additionally, he has a European Diploma in Intensive Care.
Dr Yang chairs IRB-D, a SingHealth Centralised International Review Board subcommittee (CIRB).
He is also a researcher in critical care and interstitial lung disease, with publications in both domestic and international medical journals. He reviews for the Singapore Medical Journal and Respirology and Respiratory Care on a regular basis.
Dr Yang Tze Yi Steve Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.