About Dr Yeo Poh Shuan Daniel
Languages: English, Hokkien, Indonesian, Malay, Mandarin, Teochew
Fellowship and accreditation
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Western Australia
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Cardiology)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, USA
- Diplomate of the National Board of Echocardiology, USA
- Dr Yeo Poh Shuan Daniel is a cardiologist at Singapore’s Gleneagles Hospital.
He is a specialist in all aspects of cardiovascular disease, with a particular interest in treating heart failure and conducting and interpreting echocardiograms (ultrasound test that creates images of the heart).
He was previously the head of the heart failure service in the department of cardiology at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and the director of the National Healthcare Group’s heart failure disease management program in Singapore. He has been a physician for more than two decades.
- Dr Yeo Poh Shuan Daniel graduated from the University of Western Australia with a bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery in 1999. He then completed specialist training in internal medicine and advanced specialty training in cardiology at TTSH in Singapore, followed by a one-year advanced fellowship in heart failure and cardiac transplantation at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, United States of America. He also received concurrent training at the Cleveland Clinic in transoesophageal echocardiography. He earned a diploma in adult echocardiography from the National Board of Echocardiography in the United States of America in 2012.
He is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (UK), the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, the Royal College of Physicians of London, the Singapore Academy of Medicine, and the American College of Cardiology. He is a founding member of the American College of Cardiology’s Singapore Chapter and the Heart Failure Society (Singapore).
Dr Yeo Poh Shuan Daniel taught medical students and junior doctors as a clinical senior lecturer at the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. He was the principal investigator for many pivotal clinical trials in contemporary cardiology at TTSH, including the PARADIGM research, the IMPROVE-IT study, the LEPHT study, the SHOP study, and the ASIAN-HF study. He has presented novel studies at several major international cardiology conferences and is the author or co-author of numerous scientific articles.
Dr Yeo Poh Shuan Daniel Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Appointment and medical enquiry: +65 6575 7575, Appointment Hospital mainline Tel: +65 6473 7222, Central Patient Assistance Centre 24-Hour Helpline: +65 6735 5000, WhatsApp us and get an appointment within 24 hours Tel: +65 8111 9777 (For specialist appointment booking only. WhatsApp messaging service is available in English and operates from Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.) For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.