About Dr Yeo Seng Beng
Designation: Head of Department, Senior Consultant
Qualification: MBBS, FRCS (Edin), FAMS (ORL)
Clinical Interests: Otology & Neuro-otology
- Dr Yeo Seng Beng graduated from the National University of Singapore’s medical school in 1985. He was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Otolaryngology in 1990 and as a Fellow of the Singapore Academy of Medicine in the specialty of Otorhinolaryngology in 1997. (ORL).
- In August 1996, Dr Yeo Seng Beng began a one-year fellowship in Otology and Neuro-otology at the Georgia Ear Institute, USA, under the direction of Dr Malcolm Graham. He finished another attachment program in the specialism of neurotology in December 2003 with Professor Bruce Gantz of the University of Iowa and Professor Robert Jackler of Stanford University in the United States of America.
- Dr Yeo Seng Beng is currently a Senior Consultant and Neuro-otologist at Tan Tock Seng Hospital’s Department of Otolaryngology, where he has worked since 1989. He was also a visiting ENT specialist at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital from 1998 to 2006, a visiting consultant in the specialism of Otology and Neurotology at Changi General Hospital from 2004 to present, and a visiting consultant at the National University Hospital from 2006 to present.
- Dr Yeo also volunteers his ENT services to the children of Balestier Special School, in addition to his hospital duties, since July 2004. Dr Yeo worked as a visiting specialist, ORL section, Singapore Armed Forces, Central Manpower Base, as part of his National Service Reservist obligations until he completed his reservist liabilities in 2002.
- Dr Yeo is an engaged educator, serving as an undergraduate Clinical Lecturer at the National University of Singapore’s Faculty of Medicine. He is also actively involved in post-graduate ENT training, having served on the Ministry of Health’s ENT Specialist Training Committee for ten years and as an examiner for the Academy of Singapore’s (ORL) exit certification tests since 2002. He is currently the National Program Director of ENT Resident Training in Singapore, a position he has held since 2004. He was named program director for National Healthcare Group’s (NHG) ACGME-I Otorhinolaryngology Residency Program in 2009. Dr Yeo also serves on the Residency Advisory Committee (RAC) of the Ministry of Health in Singapore, where he advises on ACGME-I ORL topics.
- Dr Yeo has also participated in ENT conferences, surgical courses, and hands-on temporal bone drilling courses in neighboring countries such as Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, China, and Myanmar.
Dr Yeo Seng Beng Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.