About Dr Yong Fok Chuan
Specialty: Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: MBBS (S’pore), FRCS (Glasg), FAMS (Hand)
Clinical Interests: Hand and Microsurgery
- Dr Yong Fok Chuan graduated from the then-current University of Singapore in 1975 with a medical degree. He then pursued postgraduate training in surgery and is now a Hand Surgery Specialist. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow, Scotland, as well as the Singapore Academy of Medicine.
- Among his latest appointments are the following:
- Senior Consultant, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, TTSH, Hand and Microsurgery Section
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Senior Examiner, Singapore College of Surgeons, Chapter of Hand Surgeons
- Member of the Medical Specialist Panel for Hand Surgery, Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower’s Workmen’s Compensation Medical Board.
- Along with his general interest in Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Dr Yong has a particular interest in Surgery of the Paralytic Upper Limb in Brachial Plexus Injury, Obstetrical Brachial Palsy, Tetraplegia / Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy, and Brain Injury.
Dr Yong Fok Chuan Appointment Process
Appointment Number (For Serial): Phone: +65 6256 6011, General Enquiries: 6256 6011, Centralised Appointment Lines: 6357 7000, 9635 1421 (for local SMS), Billing Enquiries: 6407 8128, Emergency Department: 6357 8754, TTSH Community Fund: 6357 2500. For Online Appointment : Click here
Chamber Name & Address: Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), 11 Jln Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.