About Dr Daryl Dob
Specialty: Anaesthesia, Obstetric, Orthopaedic, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology
Affiliated Hospital: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
GMC Number: ******
Since his appointment as a Consultant at the Magill Department of Anaesthesia at Chelsea and Westminster in 1998, Dr Daryl Dob has cared for almost 2000 obstetric patients requiring anaesthesia.
He has also performed anaesthesia on over 8000 patients for operations such as cataract surgery and knee surgery. In 2008, he was assigned to the International Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia’s Editorial Board.
Dr. Dob is also passionate about medical crisis management simulation, safety, and education, and was a founding member of the Chelsea & Westminster Simulation Department in 1999. He’s also the author of the book “Crises in Childbirth: Why Mothers Survive.”
- BSc (Hons),
- Obstetric Anaesthesia – particularly the effects of adult congenital heart disease in pregnancy
- Fellow Royal College of Anaesthetists,
- Member Association of Anaesthetists,
- Member Obstetric Anaesthetists Association,
- Member British Medical Association.