Specialty: Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
Affiliated Hospital: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
GMC Number: 3476543
Dr John Almeyda is a Consultant Rhinologist and ENT Surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust’s West Middlesex Hospital, as well as a Visiting Rhinologist at the Royal Brompton Hospital. He is also an Imperial College London Honorary Senior Lecturer.
He specializes in the treatment of sinusitis, nasal polyps, nasal obstruction, and septorhinoplasty, among other things. He examines both children and adults and performs general ENT surgery.
- FRCS (Eng and Ed),
- General & paediatric ENT
- Sinus surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Medical Association
- British Rhinological Society
- Member of the Council of Laryngology and Rhinology at the Royal Society of Medicine
- Co-Author – The Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis published by Thieme
- British Association of Otolaryngologists – Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT UK)