About Dr John Fell
Specialty: Paediatric Gastroenterology, Paediatric Nutrition
Affiliated Hospital: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
GMC Number: 2914866
Dr John Fell is a paediatric gastroenterologist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and an Imperial College Honorary Senior Lecturer. He oversees the North West London regional paediatric IBD care, as well as a transition clinic to the adult treatment in Chelsea and Westminster.
Intestinal failure care and paediatric endoscopy are two further areas of specialization. He has a long list of publications in the field of paediatric gastroenterology, including co-authoring the British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology’s Hepatology and Nutrition guideline for paediatric IBD therapy.
- General paediatric gastroenterology
- Paediatric endoscopy
- Childhood nutrition and nutrition rehabilitation
- Nutritional therapy in early onset Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD
- Mucosal inflammation in IBD
- Food allergy
- British Society of paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition.
- European Society of paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition.
- British Society of Gastroenterology