About Dr Michael Dinneen
Affiliated Hospital: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
GMC Number: 3239102
Dr Michael Dinneen, a Senior Consultant Urological Surgeon at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, has established an international reputation for diagnosing and treating benign and precancerous skin diseases of the penis. He also treats stones in the urinary tract, infections in the urinary tract, and benign and malignant prostate illness, including prostatitis.
Mr Dinneen is also a reviewer for various urological journals, a clinical and educational supervisor, and an examiner for Imperial College London’s Faculty of Surgery. He is the immediate past president of the Royal Society of Medicine’s Section of Urology.
- Surgical management of penile dermatoses
- Surgical management of Urinary tract stone disease
- Urinary tract infections
- British Association of Urological Surgeons,
- Royal Socieyt of Medicine (ex section of urology and current council member),
- British Medical Association, Chelsea Clinical Society
Dr Michael Dinneen Appointment Process
Telephone: Secretary 020 3315 8559
For Online Appointment: Click Here