About Dr Simon Davies
Specialty: Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Affiliated Hospital: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
GMC Number: 2712772
Dr Simon Davies is a consultant interventional cardiologist at Royal Brompton Hospital, where he treats both private and NHS patients.
Dr. Davies completed his training at the University of Cambridge and the Royal Brompton Hospital in London before joining the Royal Brompton Hospital in 1994. He’s:
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) lead clinician (PCI)
- TAVI (transcatheter aortic valve intervention) program director
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) program’s lead interventional cardiologist
- Refsum’s disease national lead cardiologist.
Dr Simon Davies is an honorary senior lecturer at Imperial College London’s National Heart and Lung Institute. He is frequently invited to speak at international cardiology and cardiac surgery conferences, and he has received numerous scientific and academic awards.
- Coronary artery disease – non-invasive testing
- cardiac catheterisation
- complex PCI (angioplasty
- Aortic valve disease
- trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
Dr Simon Davies Appointment Process
Telephone: Secretary 020 3315 8039
For Online Appointment: Click Here