About Dr Simon Eccles
Specialty: Craniofacial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Affiliated Hospital: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
GMC Number: 3587063
Dr Simon Eccles is a renowned London-based consultant craniofacial plastic surgeon. He trained and certified as a doctor before beginning training in plastic surgery, specializing in head and neck and cranio-facial surgery, after first qualifying as a dentist and then a maxillo-facial surgeon in 1985. For great success in the Royal College of Surgeons plastic surgery exams, he received the McGregor medal.
Mr. Simon Eccles is a consultant plastic surgeon who works in both the NHS and private practice in London, and is a member of a number of professional committees.
He is also a member of a group of surgeons who work for the charity ‘Facing the World,’ where they perform life-saving and life-changing surgery on children all over the world who would not otherwise be able to receive such care.
Dr Simon Eccles is also committed to training and teaching junior plastic surgeons, and he has published numerous studies in peer-reviewed journals. He has also appeared on television as an expert in his area, and he has been a TED speaker.
- Paediatric and adult craniofacial reconstruction
- Head and neck reconstruction
- Management of skin malignancy
- BMA, Royal College of Surgeons of England,
- Royal Scoiety of Medicine,
- British Association of Plastic,
- Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons,
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons